We Teach What You Need to Learn
Secondary school grinds are available to students from 1st Year to Leaving Cert in every subject. We offer one-to-one or small group tuition (2-4 students) and classes are available online or with a private tutor in our tuition centre. Due to our small class sizes, all of our classes are tailored to suit each student’s specific learning requirements.
Junior and Leaving Cert Students
Junior and Leaving Certificate students receive exam focused tuition designed to enable them to achieve the best results they’re capable of achieving.
This includes familiarizing them with the exam paper layout, marking scheme and timing. Students also receive comprehensive notes, guidelines and exam paper solutions. Homework is given and corrected every week and students are tested on the material covered in class on a regular basis.
Non-Exam Years (1st, 2nd, 4th, & 5th Year)
Grinds are also available to students in non-exam years, either to revise important topics or to give them a head start before entering an exam year.
How it Works
- Monday – Friday: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Secondary school students can enroll at any time of the year.
- A minimum of 4 classes must be booked and paid for in advance. Each class is one hour long and students attend once a week.
- All of our classes are taught by qualified, experience and Garda Vetted teachers, either at our centre in Castletroy, Limerick on online using a video conferencing platform.
- Please read our FAQs for more information.