We Teach What You Need to Learn
Secondary school grinds are available to students from 1st Year to Leaving Cert in every subject. We offer one-to-one or small group tuition (2-4 students) and classes are available online or with a private tutor at our centre in Castletroy, Limerick. Due to our small class sizes, all of our classes are tailored to suit each student’s specific learning requirements. This means that we teach exactly what they need to learn!
Junior and Leaving Cert Students
Junior and Leaving Certificate students receive exam focused tuition that will enable them to achieve the best results they’re capable of achieving.
This includes familiarizing them with the exam paper layout, marking scheme and timing. Students also receive comprehensive notes, guidelines and exam paper solutions. Homework is given and corrected every week and students are tested on the material covered in class on a regular basis.
1st, 2nd, 4th, & 5th Year Students
Grinds are also available to students in non-exam years, either to revise important topics or to give them a head start before entering an exam year. The purpose of these grinds is to equip students with a thorough understanding of the content so that they can progress and thrive when they enter and exam year.
How it Works
- Monday – Friday: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Secondary school students can enrol at any time of the year.
- Our class times are flexible to suit your schedule – please contact us for available days & times.
- A minimum of 4 classes must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Each class is one hour long and students attend once a week.
- 1-1 and small group grinds (2-4 students) are available.
- All of our classes are taught by qualified, experienced and Garda Vetted teachers, either at our centre in Castletroy, Limerick or live online through Zoom.
- Please read our FAQs for more information.